Facility Site Contractors, Inc. is seeking a GSA Program Manager to support our GSA contracts. The successful candidate will collaborate to maximize contract utilization and will provide support from the initial identification and capture of opportunities, all the way through to proposal submission. The position is located at the Halethorpe Office in Halethorpe, MD. Candidate must have five (5) years of experience.
- Serve as the GSA subject matter expert and driving growth.
- Performing administrative duties related to the GSA contract and the task orders awarded.
- Experience managing a proposal resource and proposal manager to execute 15 20 proposals a year
- Experience managing large, complex multimillion-dollar program pursuits during all phases
- Track record of successfully capturing, proposing and winning work on GSA is highly desired
- Experience developing and implementing innovative management and technical solutions for proposals
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work within an agile team
- Single POC for the Facility Site GSA Contracts and supporting process development to improve proposal process
- Representing Facility Site in GSA events
- Exemplary track record of maintaining proposal schedule and submitting compelling and compliant responses
- Supporting colleagues as a subject matter expert in specific areas of government-wide contracting through the use of Best-In-Class (BIC) solutions
- Reviewing, tracking, recording, and analyzing task order data
- Relationships with customer organizations that historically use GSA contracts.
- Contributing to and performing research within a large task order database such as GovWin, GovTribe and FPDS
- Top Secret is desired but, not required
- Bachelors Degree is required
EEO Employer F/M/Vet/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
Pav: $25.00 – $40.00 per hour